Feel Your Feelings
Connect with your body.
Notice your feelings.
Allow them to pass through you.
This is the powerful meta-skill you need to best navigate your life and career.
Will you hone it?
Launch into a New Career (it’s easier than you think)
Did you like to draw as a kid? Maybe it’s time to reconnect with that, by designing digital products via a career in UX/UI!
Getting started may be easier than you think…
No matter what professional experience you have so far in your career, you’ve already built valuable soft skills to enrich your UX/UI career.
The next step: empower yourself to learn new hard skills! UX Academy by Designlab will guide you.
With flexible hours and proven results, Designlab offers a learning path to help you reach your new career goals:
- Fully online, async learning experience
- 1:1 mentorship with an experienced designer
- No design experience needed—Designlab offers a prerequisite course to help you gain foundational design skills to prep for UX Academy
- You can get started with the UX Academy Foundations course at just 10 hours a week for 8 weeks
- 1765 graduates hired
- You can book a call with admissions to answer any questions you have
CH Classic: Unleashing Your Personal Brand
You have an online brand whether you realize it or not. How will you sculpt yours?
Read more in this CH Classic, Unleashing Your Personal Brand
“Mastering the art of personal branding allows you to flaunt your skills, expertise, and personality with unrivaled confidence, leaving an indelible impression on your audience.”
Quote of the Day
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Joel on LinkedIn
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.