The Art of the Start
It’s not hard to do 1 push up a day.
It’s hard to show up and START that push up.
This applies to anything.
Starting the 3 sentence blog post.
Starting the 5 minutes of research on a company for a value proposition.
Starting to learn a new skill for 2 minutes a day.
Master the art of showing up. Start daily. You can lengthen the amount of time you sustain on that activity later.
Should You Quit Your Current Job For The Better?
You are the only person in charge of your life. If you’re not treated well or enjoying your job, it’s on YOU to do something about it.
Get motivated with this 6 minute clip from Jordan Peterson.
“Ask yourself if this is making you stronger or making you weaker. If it’s making you weaker, you gotta ask yourself, do you really want to be weaker?”
*Go from Beginner to Web Developer (with job guarantee)
Walt Disney was right – you can do anything you put your mind to.
That means if you grew up in poverty, you can become wealthy.
That means with no college degree, you can break into a tech career.
And it means with Springboard’s Foundations to Core course, in only 11 months part-time, you can become a professional web developer with absolutely no prior knowledge.
Oh and you’re guaranteed a job or your money back.
As a Springboard full-stack web development bootcamp student, you can expect
- Job guarantee – land a job or get your money back
- Flexible schedule – 100% online, self-paced
- Mentorship from an experienced full stack software developer
Over 40% of Springboard software engineering students do not hold a college degree. And the average grad increases their salary by $26,559.
Cohort spots are filling up.
Apply now. Use code CAREERHACKERSSB for $500 off tuition.
“Learning with Springboard was really fun. I never felt like I was in a position where I didn’t have the tools to learn something.”
– Geraldo Gomes
Meme of the Day
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.