How To Format a Resume
1) Put it in the recycling bin
2) Erase all of the bullet points and add a video pitch
3) Do a burning ceremony
4) Make a paper airplane out of it
Send something different.
TK’s College Tour of Bad Arguments
One of the core tenants at Career Hackers is you can be your own credential. You don’t have to go to school to learn new skills.
Start to re-frame your mindset around this in the fun Youtube playlist, TK’s College Tour of Bad Arguments.
Quote of the Day
“Each one of us has a three-year-old child within us, and we often spend most of our time yelling at that kid in ourselves. Then we wonder why our lives don’t work.”
— Louise Hay
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Joel on LinkedIn
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.