Do What Works For You
Here on the world wide web there is an enormous amount of advice, content, self-help wisdom, how-to’s, productivity tips, nutrition information, 5 steps to get X, etc.
That doesn’t exclude us at Career Hackers. ; )
The question is, which of it is useful to you?
Rather than following any guru or prescriptive advice, I invite you to view yourself as the empowered leader of Your One Life.
Do what works for you.
A Fun Little Video Pitch
A video pitch doesn’t need to be Exactly Right, or Perfect. Just make one. Be yourself!
Here’s a simple and fun example.
Are you ready to enter the world of UX/UI design?
UX/UI design is a growing, in-demand field where you can advance your design career and earn a lucrative income—all while making an impact on the products and world around you.
Join industry-leading UX Academy from Designlab to get the skills and support you need to take your career to the next level.
In addition to personalized 1:1 mentorship throughout the program, you’ll also receive:
- A completed portfolio with 4 unique capstone projects (show don’t tell, right?)
- Lifetime access to a network of mentors and UX designers
- Actionable insights, feedback, and career support
With both part-time and full-time tracks available, UX Academy offers a fully online, async learning environment … designed to work with *your* current schedule.
Designlab has helped more than 1750 people transform their careers…will you be next?
If you’re ready to pursue a more fulfilling career in UX/UI design, why wait? Get started today.
Quote of the Day
“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”
— Ayn Rand
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Joel on LinkedIn
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.