The One Mindset Shift to Change it All
20th century mindset: how can I get a job?
21st century mindset: what problems can I solve for others?
When you think from the company’s perspective, you start to build win-win.
Launch into a New Career (it’s easier than you think)
Did you like to draw as a kid? Maybe it’s time to reconnect with that, by designing digital products via a career in UX/UI!
Getting started may be easier than you think…
No matter what professional experience you have so far in your career, you’ve already built valuable soft skills to enrich your UX/UI career.
The next step: empower yourself to learn new hard skills! UX Academy by Designlab will guide you.
With flexible hours and proven results, Designlab offers a learning path to help you reach your new career goals:
- Fully online, async learning experience
- 1:1 mentorship with an experienced designer
- No design experience needed—Designlab offers a prerequisite course to help you gain foundational design skills to prep for UX Academy
- You can get started with the UX Academy Foundations course at just 10 hours a week for 8 weeks
- 1765 graduates hired
- You can book a call with admissions to answer any questions you have
Guide to Marketing Careers
Thinking about a switch to a marketing career? Totally doable! You are the author of your own script.
Learn more about marketing in our guide.
Meme of the Day
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Joel on LinkedIn
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.