Curiosity is a Superpower
Curiosity is that natural-born drive that fuels a life that makes you come alive.
Will you increase your curiosity?
You could be curious about:
– a person’s story
– a company’s core values
– a company’s primary revenue source
– a company’s SEO strength
– what SEO is to begin with
– a new role (like what is UX/UI design?)
– the many ways a company’s product benefits its customers
– how to fall in love with sales
– how to build a canoe
– who invented podcasting
– why do giraffe’s have long necks
– Henry Ford’s childhood
– the meaning of life
All that matters is that your curiosity is genuine. It can’t be forced.
If you don’t know where to start, say to yourself, “I’m curious what I’m curious about.”
This superpower will fuel you to flourish in all areas of life.
Building Social Capital: How to Market Yourself as a Job Seeker
Create value in relationships. That’s how you build social capital, and build win-win in your life and career.
Quote of the Day
“Impossible is nothing.”
— Muhammed Ali
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Joel on LinkedIn
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.