DJH 513: 9 tips to reduce job search anxiety
No More Preparing
Stop getting things ready.
Quit preparing and polishing.
Let go of "once I do this, then..."
Just. Start. Do. The. Thing.
*Become a Coder | $0 Tuition Until You’re Hired
You are meant to come alive in your career journey.
But don’t go at it alone. You can choose to surround yourself with world-class support.
That’s what BloomTech will give in their career launch programs in tech. Learn live from experts so you never stay stuck, get 1:1 career support from Day 1 to land a job, and learn from a personalized platform to track your progress and know exactly what to do next.
It doesn’t matter your background.
Garrick went from Youth Minister and Physics teacher to Software Engineer at Zotec.
Uma went from stay-at-home mom to Software Engineer at Amazon.
Why not you?
With BloomTech, you can break into tech, fast.
- No tuition until you’re hired (terms apply)
- Gain the skills employers want—no fluff
- Build your portfolio with real projects for real clients
- Take a test drive with a 3-week free trial
9 Tips to Help Reduce Job Search Anxiety
Take care of yourself, your mind, and your body as you seek a new role. You want to be at 100% in your energy, so pace yourself.
Read more in 9 Tips to Help Reduce Job Search Anxiety.
"If the job search has you down, take a break. Grab a cup of coffee with a friend, go to the park, or walk the dog. You can always practice coping mechanisms like deep breathing, switching up your scenery, talking to a friend or family member, or even learning ways to be more mindful."
Quote of the Day
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
— Steve Jobs
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.