DJH 510: will you wake up?
I know, I know. You're focused on running your everyday life. There's not time to focus on your own desires and what makes you come alive.
"That's secondary," you say.
You're gonna die one day.
Yeah, say hello to your 80-year old self, would ya? What does he/she have to say about the choices you are making right now?
Can you not invest 10 minutes a day to move towards what makes you come alive? Do 10 minutes daily, trust the compound effect, and your future self will thank you. :)
Don't waste time.
Live with your dreams wide awake!
*Become a Coder | $0 Tuition Until You’re Hired
You are meant to come alive in your career journey.
But don’t go at it alone. You can choose to surround yourself with world-class support.
That’s what BloomTech will give in their career launch programs in tech. Learn live from experts so you never stay stuck, get 1:1 career support from Day 1 to land a job, and learn from a personalized platform to track your progress and know exactly what to do next.
It doesn’t matter your background.
Garrick went from Youth Minister and Physics teacher to Software Engineer at Zotec.
Uma went from stay-at-home mom to Software Engineer at Amazon.
Why not you?
With BloomTech, you can break into tech, fast.
- No tuition until you’re hired (terms apply)
- Gain the skills employers want—no fluff
- Build your portfolio with real projects for real clients
- Take a test drive with a 3-week free trial
How to Email a Hiring Manager the WRONG way
It's key to learn to email the hiring manager (instead of applying on the job posting and waiting).
But don't send a boring email. Here's How to Email a Hiring Manager the WRONG way.
"Don’t brag. Don’t copy and paste. Don’t be generic. Don’t send a resume. Take the time to be interested and create value."
Entry-Level Jobs Galore
No matter the economy, there are PLENTY of jobs out there. You just need to pitch your way in with a video or pitch deck that blows their socks off.
Here is a list of entry-level jobs from RemoteJobHunters.
Don't undersell yourself. Companies are craving you.
Quote of the Day
“It is a tragedy to die with your song unsung.”
― Phil Stutz
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.