How to Land a Job Interview in 2023
1) Burn, delete, and forget about your resume
2) Research 1-5 companies you actually like
3) Create a 1 minute pitch video about why you want to work for a company
4) Email it to a human
5) Follow up follow up
Maybe you’ve heard us say this before….so why haven’t you done it yet? ; )
*Become a Coder | $0 Tuition Until You’re Hired
You are meant to come alive in your career journey.
But don’t go at it alone. You can choose to surround yourself with world-class support.
That’s what BloomTech will give in their career launch programs in tech. Learn live from experts so you never stay stuck, get 1:1 career support from Day 1 to land a job, and learn from a personalized platform to track your progress and know exactly what to do next.
It doesn’t matter your background.
Garrick went from Youth Minister and Physics teacher to Software Engineer at Zotec.
Uma went from stay-at-home mom to Software Engineer at Amazon.
Why not you?
With BloomTech, you can break into tech, fast.
- No tuition until you’re hired (terms apply)
- Gain the skills employers want—no fluff
- Build your portfolio with real projects for real clients
- Take a test drive with a 3-week free trial
6 Harsh Truths to Make You a Better Person
Yes, you are lovable just the way you are….AND YET, what matters to companies is your ability to create value, not how much your friends admire you.
Read more in this CH Classic, 6 Harsh Truths to Make You a Better Person.
Quote of the Day
“Whether in the workplace or in personal relationships, success belongs to those who are willing to take responsibility for attaining their desires-those who respond to life actively rather than passively.”
— Nathaniel Branden
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential. See more on the Start Here page.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.