DJH 499: ghosting
Start Your Day With Focus
Are you scrolling first thing in the morning?
Watch out....that's gonna affect the trajectory of your whole day.
What if you focus on meditating, building, creating, or just setting your intentions for the day?
Sharpen your mind before you go employ it.
It's all between the ears.
*Become a Coder | $0 Tuition Until You’re Hired
You are meant to come alive in your career journey.
But don’t go at it alone. You can choose to surround yourself with world-class support.
That’s what BloomTech will give in their career launch programs in tech. Learn live from experts so you never stay stuck, get 1:1 career support from Day 1 to land a job, and learn from a personalized platform to track your progress and know exactly what to do next.
It doesn’t matter your background.
Garrick went from Youth Minister and Physics teacher to Software Engineer at Zotec.
Uma went from stay-at-home mom to Software Engineer at Amazon.
Why not you?
With BloomTech, you can break into tech, fast.
- No tuition until you’re hired (terms apply)
- Gain the skills employers want—no fluff
- Build your portfolio with real projects for real clients
- Take a test drive with a 3-week free trial
The This Week in Startups podcast is a great place to learn about tech and startups. Why not listen every day for a month, then go pitch a company you find exciting?
You can do it.
Quote of the Day
"It’s not all about how you work hard but it’s about how you manage your time, resources, mind to work together for a better output."
— Jayson Zaybate
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.