Answer Questions on Quora
A great way to keep building your online digital footprint is to answer questions on Quora. With an unlimited number of topics and questions, you can go to town to build a body of work showing how you think and how you communicate.
Then, you could link to your Quora page in your online portfolio, which will add to your signal as you build career opportunities!
Every ingredient count as as you learn to become your own credential!
Here's an example of questions our founder Isaac has answered over the year.
57 Questions to Ask in the Interview
It's key to ask questions in the interview. Just be sure to choose questions that you're genuinely curious about, not what. you're "supposed to do." Be yourself! Think for yourself!
But to help jostle your ideas, here are 57 Questions to Ask in the Interview, from our friends at The Muse.
Why Webflow is a Great Place to Start Your Career
To come alive in your career, start by seeking out companies that are exciting! Go spend an hour learning about them and then go make them a pitch they can't ignore!
As an example company to pursue, read this post from Morgan about why she loves Webflow, a no-code web design company.
This isn't a sponsored post, but rather she is writing it because she absolutely loves WebFlow!
*Get Hired Quickly in a Digital Marketing Role
Kicking off 2023, it’s easier than ever to get trained in a new skill, and land a job quickly.
JobPrepped is a Digital Marketing Training + Immediate Work Experience Program that solely specializes in Digital Marketing and focuses on getting you hired quickly.
94.3% of JobPrepped students get marketing interviews or job offers within 3 weeks, and they’ve helped 3,000+ people get entry-level marketing jobs.
After getting trained in marketing, you’ll work 1-1 remotely with a former Fortune 500 Top-Level Marketing Exec to do Social Media, Email, PPC, and SEO Marketing tasks for JobPrepped as a Digital Marketing Associate.
All assignments are 100% optional, there aren't any deadlines, and this all goes under your work experience to help pitch yourself to companies.
These guys understand real-world job skills!
JobPrepped was created by marketing hiring managers and they give you everything you need to become a dream entry-level marketing applicant quickly.
And at only $549 total, this is one of the most cost-effective programs on the market.
This is a beginner-friendly program with no prerequisites.
Quote of the Day
"The future is portfolios, not transcripts."
— Ana Lorena Fabrega
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Tired of getting ghosted on your job hunt? Our friend David used Video Resumes to land his last two jobs and double his salary in one yea. He's just written an eBook that tells how he did it and ways that anyone can use a video resume to get their next job. You can get 50% off this eBook with the code: CareerHackers
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.