Don’t know your life’s purpose?
But start by making it your purpose to find your life’s purpose.
You can do this by picking a project (or job) that seems interesting, then go 110% into it for a few months.
Then, see how you feel!
You’ll learn about yourself and can choose the next project from there.
Self-knowledge doesn’t just come from reflecting, it comes from doing and experiencing.
Do I Need to Follow My Passion?
Julia Korn is a highly successful career coach. She is also a “recovering perfectionist.” She gets how you can burn yourself out in your career if you never pause to consider who you really are, and what lights you up!
Don’t miss her talk at our upcoming Supercharge Your Career live virtual event, Feb. 9!
Register for free here.
Deschool Yourself Podcast
Becoming you who really are…. coming alive…. finding both your passion and purpose. These are amazing things!
But if you never deschool yourself from the 15,000 hours of compulsory school you (likely) went through, you’ll have a major roadblock.
Listen to this 8 part podcast series to start to heal and. uncover your school experience, so you can unleash the buried treausure within you.
Meme of the Day
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Tired of getting ghosted on your job hunt? Our friend David used Video Resumes to land his last two jobs and double his salary in one yea. He’s just written an eBook that tells how he did it and ways that anyone can use a video resume to get their next job. You can get 50% off this eBook with the code: CareerHackers