DJH 462: how to track your job hunt
Hey! Stop putting that project off.
Quit polishing and preparing.
Just ship it.
CH Classic: Product Managing your job hunt
Just like a product manager at a company, staying organized, gathering a team, and tracking your progress is so key to run a tight job hunt. Here's how.
*Learn Excel like a Boss (and break into a finance career)
We all know that one guy that’s a wizard in Excel. He can whip up a model in no time, dancing around the keyboard with seemingly every shortcut known to man.
If you use a mouse to navigate a spreadsheet, you won’t be taken seriously on Wall Street or any fintech role. Take your modeling game to new heights with Wall Street Oasis’s Elite Modeling Package, which contains everything you need to know to land a prestigious gig in finance.
Do your future self a favor and sign up today.
Quote of the Day
“Tomorrow becomes never. No matter how small the task, take the first step now!”
— Tim Ferriss
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Keep the convo going. Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- Tired of getting ghosted on your job hunt? Our friend David used Video Resumes to land his last two jobs and double his salary in one year! He's just written an eBook that tells how he did it and ways that anyone can use a video resume to get their next job. There are some valuable tips and examples for anyone who wants to start creating video resumes. You can get 50% off this eBook with the code: CareerHackers
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Can't get enough? Get the DJH Sunday Special for extra mindset juice.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.