DJH 447: are you going too fast?
Let Go of Speeding
How often are you speeding throughout the day?
Are you always doing, but never being?
A part of you might be hooked on going fast, and you pull yourself out of the present.
But if you want to create the most value for your career, give your unhurried, 100% attention to what you are experiencing in the moment.
Build your career, 1 sturdy brick at a time.
How to Start Pitching
If you're ready to ditch the resume once and for all, dive into the Career Hackers Guide to Pitching on our Guides Page.
Apply these tips, and you'll making job hunt rain in no time. ; )
Find a Job Faster
You probably know that to land a job, it often helps if you get a warm intro to a company.
Ramped Careers can help with that, completely free.
When you join Ramped, you can not only build relevant skills and practice for interviews, you'll gain access to Ramped's network of employers, so you'll have special consideration for a job!
Startup Jobs with AngelList
AngelList is a hub for startup jobs. If you're looking for top job boards, don't skip this one!
Quote of the Day
“I feel like humor is the answer to everything. If you have a little bit of humor in the shaker and you can sprinkle that on, that's your answer.”
— Jerry Seinfeld
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Keep the convo going. Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Tired of getting ghosted on your job hunt? Our friend David just built a step-by-step course on how to land a 90% response rate for your job applications - the 6 Figure Video Resume. Use code CareerHackers for a whopping 50% off!
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Can't get enough? Get the DJH Sunday Special for extra mindset juice.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.