You won’t make progress unless you define the exact next step.
“Start a blog” is actually NOT an exact next step.
Often, the hardest part of creating is just starting. So be clear on how to do that.
Got Laid Off? Take a fresh approach to land your next job
It definitely sucks to get laid off. That’s tough….now, what can you do to empower yourself?
How to market yourself (for job-seekers)
To stand out, you need to build a strong reputation, especially if you are on a job hunt.
“A digital world also brings increased competition.
Now you’re not just competing with Average Joe from the next block. You’re also competing with someone sitting in a different city/state/country.
You need to be seen and heard.
You need to market yourself.”
Quote of the Day
“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.”
6 Figure Video Resume
Get the tips on how to make a video resume, plug and play scripts, plus a career coaching session.
Use code CareerHackers for a whopping 50% off!
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Keep the convo going. Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Can’t get enough? Get the DJH Sunday Special for extra mindset juice.