Eat the Frog
Do the hardest, most valuable task or project at the start of your day.
Eat the frog.
Do this daily, and the results will compound.
Get a free, 1 hour 1-1 coaching call!
We're now offering free trials for our 1-1 coaching (bi-weekly and weekly plans only).
This means you'll get your first 1 hour call free.
- Permanently remove a limiting belief in 1 call (e.g. we clear "I'm not enough" in one call)
- Get clear and motivated on your job hunt and career goals (e.g. how to video pitch, start a blog, and start the habits to build momentum)
- Unlimited email support along the way
This a $200+ value. Oh and we'll change your life forever....
I care about you and am here to support you!
(First call is free. If you don't like it, you can cancel. But I think you'll like it....).
"It's amazing how much good work can be done in just 55 minutes. Taking that time was a big game changer for me in turning the corner towards taking action in my career goals. Joel's great! Highly recommend!"
Turn Your Job Hunt into a Creative Pursuit
Yeah, people are getting laid off often. The economy is under pressure.
Now is the time to forget grades, resumes, and following the rules.
Aaron Olson tell us to Turn Your Job Hunt into a Creative Pursuit, and how Charlie Hoehn changed his approach during the 2008 recession.
"Charlie realized he needed a different approach. He decided to do free work.
By doing free work, he created value instead of polishing his resume. In less than a year of this approach, he worked with four New York Times bestselling authors, a Hollywood producer, and several entrepreneurs.
He transitioned to paid work and employers began sending him job offers."
Dynamite Jobs: Where Bootstrappers and Startups Hire Remotely
Dynamite Jobs posts hundreds of new remote jobs each week from bootstrapping companies and start-ups.
Each job is vetted to ensure it’s remote, paid, and still open to applications. Filter and narrow the thousands of open remote jobs to find your dream career. Want to be contacted directly by hiring managers? Create a profile on the site to receive messages from companies actively recruiting.
Quote of the Day
"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying."
— Tony Robbins
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Keep the convo going. Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.