DJH 432: do it daily?
Want to turn pro as a value creator?
Do a 30 day blogging challenge.
Here are posts and podcasts all about this:
- It All Started With Daily Blogging (7 min. podcast)
- How to Start a Blog for Free (CH post)
- 34 Daily Blogging Challenge Ideas (Pinterest board)
- How Daily Blogging Changed My Life (18 min. podcast)
- Try something new for 30 days (3 min. TED Talk)
Stop Waiting for Someday
"Someday I'll change my life."
"Someday I'll take ownership of my happiness."
"Someday I'll invest in myself."
Reflect on your life....is it time to finally step in a new career direction?
Coding Temple can help you find your purpose, hone your skills, and guide you to a new career.
In weeks, you can change your life (once and for all).
With courses in Software Engineering, Web Development, Blockchain, and Data Analytics, you can future-proof your career and break into a lucrative role in tech.
Backed by a 100% job guarantee (!), you'll get access to lifetime career support upon graduation.
Future-proof your career today.
Use code CareerHackers for up to $500 off on tuition.
Office Hours Podcast
The Office Hours Podcast is three seasons of gold from Isaac Morehouse and TK Coleman. This dynamic duo is the inspiration for the DJH itself.
Here are top recommended episodes:
- Side Projects, Politics, and the Permissionless Mindset
- How to Know If You’re Taking the Permissionless Mindset Too Far
- How to Bounce Back When You're Laid Off
Keep feeding your mind a healthy diet while on the job hunt! (These guys are funny, too).
Quote of the Day
“Being realistic encompasses the negative, but it by no means excludes the positive.”
— TK Coleman
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Keep the convo going. Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Can't get enough? Get the DJH Sunday Special for extra mindset juice.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.