This post originally appeared as issue 235 of the Daily Job Hunt email. Sign up for kick-butt career hype in your inbox each morning.
– Start the first sentence of an email.
– Write a short blog post, even two words long.
– Draft three bullet points of what to say in your video pitch.
– Focus on just 1 company.
– Refer just 1 friend to the DJH (here’s your link). Make it personal.
– Celebrate small wins!
– Read this on how to start a podcast.
– Write a short thank you note.
– Never give up.
Ama La Vida Coaching
To move your job hunt forward, sometimes it helps to have a person to work with 1-1.
We recommend Ama La Vida Coaching. Their style complements ours!
If you’re feeling stuck, and ready for hands-on guidance, learn more about ALV Coaching here.
“Career coaching with us isn’t just about landing you a new job. It’s about discovering what you need in a job to be truly happy and contribute meaningfully so that you won’t find yourself in the job market again for a good long while.”