Want A Little Tip for Your Job Hunt Journey?
Here are 11 tiny tips to help you on your job hunt!
This post originally appeared as issue 235 of the Daily Job Hunt email. Sign up for kick-butt career hype in your inbox each morning.
- Start the first sentence of an email.
- Write a short blog post, even two words long.
- Draft three bullet points of what to say in your video pitch.
- Focus on just 1 company.
- Refer just 1 friend to the DJH (here's your link). Make it personal.
- Celebrate small wins!
- Read this on how to start a podcast.
- Write a short thank you note.
- Never give up.
Ama La Vida Coaching
To move your job hunt forward, sometimes it helps to have a person to work with 1-1.
We recommend Ama La Vida Coaching. Their style complements ours!
If you're feeling stuck, and ready for hands-on guidance, learn more about ALV Coaching here.
"Career coaching with us isn’t just about landing you a new job. It’s about discovering what you need in a job to be truly happy and contribute meaningfully so that you won’t find yourself in the job market again for a good long while."
Meme of the Day
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.