James Altucher is an entrepreneur, author, and podcaster. Every day he flexes his creative muscle by forcing himself to come up with 10 new ideas. He says that most of his ideas are bad, but some of them have merit.
If you stop working out for a period of time, your muscles get soft. Altucher says the same thing happens with our ability to generate ideas.
This is something I’m going to start practicing.
Here are a few ideas I came up with:
- Create a course to go along with the books I’ve written.
- Write a children’s book with my kids.
- Create a website where people can easily submit text they want to be read aloud to them for a fee.
- Write a short book about the ideas of my favorite author.
- Send a pitch to my favorite blogger to help them improve the organization of their blog posts.
That’s all for me. What about you? Need help coming up with ideas? Here are 100 ideas that you can start implementing today.
Originally published at aaronolson.blog.