Email is Powerful
Email is a tool. You can get busy and distracted by it, but you can also start a 1-1 conversation with so many people worldwide.
For example I just emailed author Dan Pink, pitching him to join us for a Career Hackers live event. He couldn't make it, but he personally replied to me.
You couldn't easily do that in 1991!
There are many possibilities with email, if you act with intention.
Get a free, 1 hour 1-1 coaching call
We're now offering free trials for our 1-1 coaching (bi-weekly and weekly plans only).
This means you'll get your first 1 hour call free.
- Permanently remove a limiting belief in 1 call (e.g. we clear "I'm not enough" in one call)
- Get clear and motivated on your job hunt and career goals (e.g. how to video pitch, start a blog, and start the habits to build momentum)
- Unlimited email support along the way
Start now. You'll like it.
Tech Workers Club
Tech is a massive industry with millions of people. But it also gets intimidating sometimes.
That's where Tech Workers Club comes in - a community full of people working in tech, passionate about development and creating a better world.
Join Tech Workers Club - an invite-only slack community with 15,000+ tech workers and help one another land better jobs.
....do you make less than $40K a year? See if you can get a huge discount on tuition with GA
Inflation is tough and hitting people hard. Maybe people like you.
So maybe you're ready to level up, change your career, and bring in more income, but investing in a tech bootcamp is hard to stomach in the short-term.
General Assembly gets that.
A leader in education and career launch for over 10 years, GA has helped transform tens of thousands of careers, and now are offering discounts to individuals who currently earn less than $40,000/year.
If you enroll in their full-time bootcamp between now and January 31, you could be eligible for a major discount on tuition.
Fill out this short form to schedule a call with an Admissions team member and verify your eligibility.
Quote of the Day
“Being realistic is the most commonly travelled road to mediocrity. What’s the point of being realistic? It’s unrealistic to walk into a room, flip a switch, and have light come on, but fortunately Edison didn’t think so.”
— Will Smith
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Keep the convo going. Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Can't get enough? Get the DJH Sunday Special for extra mindset juice.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.