It's Not Hard to Land a Job
With tech layoffs and economic recession, it makes sense if part of you is concerned, afraid, or worried about your employment status.
And underneath that concern could be the belief "it's hard to get a job," or "it's hard to get hired in this economy."
Can you question that belief?
It may be true for many people, but they aren't aware of the Daily Job Hunt approach to land a job!
When you, say, send a custom project straight to a company (e.g. "I went ahead and made this landing page for you!"), you WOW companies, and you actually start landing interviews fast.
(When I was pitching companies during the hiring freezes of spring 2020, I was still landing interviews 60% of the time).
You got this. Be bold!
Create a Talent Profile
Show, don't tell! A resume is boring sentences. A talent profile can link to actual, documented projects you've done, to PROVE your ability to create value.
What are you waiting for? Start your ASAP. Just get going and make progress daily. You'll be done in a week or two. :)
Dynamite Jobs: Where Bootstrappers and Startups Hire Remotely
Dynamite Jobs posts hundreds of new remote jobs each week from bootstrapping companies and start-ups.
Each job is vetted to ensure it’s remote, paid, and still open to applications. Filter and narrow the thousands of open remote jobs to find your dream career. Want to be contacted directly by hiring managers? Create a profile on the site to receive messages from companies actively recruiting.
Quote of the Day
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
— Zig Ziglar
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Keep the convo going. Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Can't get enough? Get the DJH Sunday Special for extra mindset juice.
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.