How do you create value?
Create value as a habit, like a daily habit. Here's how:
This post originally appeared as issue 333 of the Daily Job Hunt email. Sign up for kick-butt career hype in your inbox each morning.
Create value as a habit, like a daily vitamin.
Ideas for what to create:
- a blog post
- an Instagram gallery of photos of a business you like
- a shout-out to a company on Twitter about why you like them
- a handwritten thank you note
- a song
- a post on Medium
- an SEO analysis to send to a company
- a list of leads for a sales role
- an email drip campaign or a lead magnet for a company
- 1% progress on a side hustle/business
- a short podcast series
- a video
(see more ideas in 100 Ways to Work Out Loud)
DJH Interview: Mitchell Earl from Praxis
Remember the DJH is in podcast form, too. Plus, we sprinkle in some interviews from time to time, like Mitchell Earl from Praxis.
In this episode:
- The philosophy of “don’t do stuff you hate”
- The unexpected benefits of going all in on “things you don’t hate”
- How to hedge against burnout and still give all you’ve got
- What is social capital and how do you create it?
- Building a career that makes you come alive without college
Get a high-paying, remote-friendly tech job without prerequisites or a degree
Springboard, a proven bootcamp that has helped thousands of students increase their salaries and change their lives with new careers, has opened up its Tech Sales Bootcamp for admissions.
Use online learning, top-tier training from sales experts, and 1:1 career coaching to get into tech.
The average tech sales starting salary with less than 1 year of experience exceeds $71,000, while the average total compensation for Tech Sales Director roles is over $242,000.
Springboard grads in other programs have been hired by Facebook, Google, Apple, and more.
If you don't get a job, you'll get your tuition back - guaranteed.
Quote of the Day
"Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back."
— Babe Ruth
The Daily Job Hunt
Join 125,000+ readers and get a kick in the inbox every morning.